Good morning beauties. I’m already at the airport, off to Los Angeles for a couple of weeks and I thought I’d share my fav carry-on essentials with you guys. Since I’m always on-the-go, my travel essentials need to be as effective and comfy as possible. Without further ado, here is my list of carry-on travel essentials.
- Before the flight: I love to sit down, check my emails, catching up on messages or scolling through Insta. However, I love doing this while sipping on a delicious hot soy vanilla latte with an extra shot 😉
- Carry on bag: loving this Louis Vuitton keepall carry-on bag, it’s a total life safer and so stylish.
- A good travel pillow: my friends always make fun of me because I legit carry my pillow on the plane with me, but let’s be honest guys nothing get’s your trip off to a bad start faster than a bad (night’s) plane sleep, right?!
- Cozy scarf: comfort is an absolut must for me and it always get’s so cold on the plane. So cozying up in my comfy LV scarf is a great way to stay warm & comfortable throughout the flight.
- Passpost Wallet: my LV passport wallet is just so effective. Passport, boarding pass & creditcard – everything you need, placed in just one wallet. There are also alot of reasonable passport wallets out there wich are perfect too, like this or this.
- Overzied sweater: again, layering is probably my fav look for any plane trip.
- Loose fit jeans: you’re sitting in a plane for hours, so you want to make sure that your pants are loose and comfy. A loose fitted distressed jeans is always a great option to travel comfy aaaaand in style.
- Headphones: sure, most airplanes provide headphones, but lets be honest you want to have headphones that serve you well during your flight, so I’d suggest always leave space to bring your own.
- Snacks: especially on a long-haul flight are another necessity. My chosen snack is a glutenfree Questbar, one of my all time favorite on-the-go snacks. They’re delicious aaaaaand healthy!
- Magazine: last, but certainly not least a good old magazine. I love lighthearted reading on the plane.
What’s in your carry-on bag?